2018 Religion Charity Week: “Granny Zhou” Love Kitchen Program was Held at Yuyao City Hall Senior Care Center, Zhejiang Province
On September 14, 2018, the “2018 Religious Charity Week ‘Granny Zhou’ Love Kitchen” initiated by the CCC&TSPM was successfully held in the Yuyao City Hall Senior Care Center (YSCC) in Zhejiang Province. The event aims to promote the traditional Chinese culture of respecting the seniors. The program provides a nutritious and balanced love meal for the seniors in need by cooperating with the church nursing home.
Inner Mongolia Hulunbeier Christian Council & TSPM organized a delegation of 6 people to visit 14 nursing homes in Zhejiang Province from March 16th to 24th.
- Rev. Xu Xiaohong Addresses in the Fourth Plenary Meeting of the Second Session of the 13th CPPCC National Committee2019-03-15
- Conference of Training the Preaching Group for Reconstruction of Theological Thinking Held in Ningbo2019-03-12
- Excerpts from the Papers for CUV Centennial Commemorations and Symposium on Indigenization and Contextualization of Christianity in China2019-03-12
- Board Meeting of Ai Ji Printing Press Held in Shanghai2019-02-28
- Excerpts from the Papers for CUV Centennial Commemorations and Symposium on Indigenization and Contextualization of Christianity in China2019-02-26
- Episcopal Church Partnership Officer for Asia and the Pacific Visits CCC&TSPM2019-03-20
- Mu'en Church in Shanghai Welcomes Guests from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, South Korea2019-03-19
- President of Evangel Seminary Visits CCC&TSPM2019-03-18
- Rev. Shan Weixiang Receives Delegation from EMW2019-03-15
- Delegate from EKD Visits CCC&TSPM2019-03-01
- Spring Plough Service Held in Jizhou, Tianjin2019-03-27
- Training of Caregiving for Left-behind Groups2019-03-25
- Hunchun CC&TSPM Holds Training for Korean Gathering Points2019-03-25
- ?Kulangsu Trinity Church Holds Dedication Service2019-03-25
- Celebrations on International Women’s Day2019-03-21
- Top Political Advisor Extends Spring Festival Greetings to Religious Personages, Believers2019-02-02
- The 7th National Joint Meeting of Religious Communities Held in Beijing2018-12-21
- YMCA World Urban Network Conference Convened in Shanghai2018-11-08
- Amity Distributes Relief Supplies to Typhoon-stricken Regions in the Philippines 2018-10-29
- Letter of Christmas Congratulations from State Administration of Religious Affairs2017-12-23
- Heilongjiang Theological Seminary Holds the New Semester Service and Opening Ceremony2019-03-27
- Seminaries Participate on World Day of Prayer2019-03-19
- Spring Revival Meeting Held in Zhongnan Theological Seminary 2019-03-18
- Zhejiang Theological Seminary Holds Service and Opening Ceremony for the New Semester 2019-03-01
- Nanjing Union Theological Seminary Holds a Lovefeast for Retired Faculty Members2019-02-02
Built in 1928, Hongde Church is located on No. 59 Duolun Road, Shanghai. It was jointly subsidized by Northern Presbyterian Church and Chinese Christians. The name of the church was given in memory of George F. Fitch (1845-1923), a renowned missionary in the church and one of the leaders of American Presbyterian mission Press.
Mu’en Church is located in No. 316, Middle Xizang Lu Road, Shanghai. It was originally known as Moore Memorial Church, with its forebody being Trinity Church, which was built in 1874 by Missionary Lambuth of the Methodist Episcopal Church near Zhengjia Wooden Bridge at Shanghai's French concession (near Middle Fujian Road and East Yanan Road).
Guangdong Union Theological Seminary
The predecessor of Guangdong Union Theological Seminary is Canton Union Theological College, which was founded in 1914 and run jointly by eight mission societies and three denominational conventions, and later four other mission societies joined in. It once became a college of Lingnan University named 'Union Theological College of Lingnan University'. It was closed in 1960 and re-established in 1986 named 'Guangdong Union Theological Seminary' in order to show respect for the history and its pur